Peak Performance Therapy hand and upper limb center is a unique, specialized, & state of the art facility located in Sequim, Washington that offers one-on-one care from a licensed Occupational Therapist and Certified Hand Therapist. Utilizing the latest techniques and equipment, Peak Performance Therapy Center maximizes function to the hand and upper limb following injury.
• Evaluation and treatment of surgical and non-surgical injuries
to the shoulder, elbow, wrist and hand.
• Custom static and dynamic splint fabrication for the hand and
• Preventative care and home program patient education.
• Home or office computer and workstation recommendations.
• Certified in Graston Technique soft tissue mobilization.
• Work conditioning and industrial rehabilitation utilizing job
simulation to regain function and early return to work.
© 2013 Peak Performance Therapy Center 578 N. 5th Ave, Sequim WA 98382 Phone (360) 683-8331